Soon it's Written Exam

I want you to write about

a) What was your reaction when you heard that you'll have English as your Written Exam?

b) Do you have some good tips to share with your classmates, before the Exam - and during the Exam itself on Friday?

Kommentarer

  1. a.) i become a very happy student when KVK said "engelsk"

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thats beacuse i like english much better than math and norwegian. plus that i like to write one text instead of two, as we need to do on the norwegian exam.

      Slett
    2. Yes, here the dialogue is going on! Very good! (Remember capital letter in proper names when writing the Exam on Friday...)

      Slett
  2. My reaction when I heard that we´ll have English as our Written Exam was average

    SvarSlett
  3. What 's a good way to prepare for the exam? Any ideas - OR some ideas (what is correct)??

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Reading English book´s

      Slett
    2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

      Slett
    3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

      Slett
    4. Help your team in Real Time Strategy games, by using the chat.

      Slett
    5. I watch english video's and movie's all day every day

      Slett
    6. i do not agree with you +Roladen Stokviken. i think that watching english youtube videos is a better idea.

      Slett
    7. But yters work best before the oral exam later on -. in June...

      Slett
    8. in now, but it's much more fun the reading books

      Slett
    9. yes i agree, but reading books can help i think?

      Slett
  4. Frode what is the theme on friday?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Sorry, but I don't know about this..

      Slett
    2. hmm, are you sure you not tricking me now?

      Slett
    3. I never do that to my pupils :)

      Slett
    4. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

      Slett
  5. are you guys gonna walk in trains tomorrow

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. it is going to be fun, on the 17. mai, we are allowed to eat very much icecream

      Slett
    2. no because it reported rain

      Slett
    3. ███████▄▄███████████▄
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ██████▀░░█░░░░██████▀
      ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
      ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
      ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀

      Slett
  6. here is a link to many good videos to watch, for improving your english:

    https://www.youtube.com/user/edgarmcsteelpotco

    SvarSlett
  7. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  8. I prefer watching movie's/video's over reading

    SvarSlett
  9. But remember the use of apostrophe...

    SvarSlett
  10. I'am exited over the boat launch later this week

    SvarSlett
  11. https://www.youtube.com/user/RomanAtwoodVlogs

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes, many videos to watch for improving your english!

      Slett
  12. Yes, me too - I'm going to "launch" my kayak quite soon. Then you must be away with your roaring motor boats...!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. and don't let the silence in the natur be disturbed ... for us "natur people" ...;)

      Slett
    2. kayak is not the same thing, it is the speed and the roaring that is funn

      Slett
    3. Roland have a boat that is too fast for him, therefore i recommend you to kayak away from here. Roland have no control over the speed and things like that. one time he ran over me with his boat. suddenly its can be you. you are warned!

      Slett
    4. Either "Natur" people or Nature people

      Slett
  13. But you guys - do not use all your time on YouTube...!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. no im not, im on the trampoline improving tricks almost all day;)

      Slett
    2. i almost have the double frontflip now;)

      Slett
  14. I´m even not using the half of my time on YouTube

    SvarSlett
  15. I wonder if it's time now to start on the "Warmin up-tasks", now . I think they are good for gettting some important linguistic elmenets more automized

    SvarSlett
  16. Are there any questions to my feedback on yoour Mock Exam texts...?? Then, give me a hint.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. It's good to have some chats about how to formulate based on your own texts. So bring it out..:)

      Slett

Legg inn en kommentar